Saturday, August 22, 2009

Plastic is Fantastic

For Barbie that is! And Good Golly Ms Malibu Molly, she is 50 and still going on strong. The only thing that I can say is I wish I looked that good at 30, let alone my current age (and I ain't telling).




In honor of Barbie's great Celebration, I have to acknowledge My Dearest Old Friend (as in one is silver and the other gold) as we have had some great times together. I have enjoyed watching the evolution of your body image, your assortment of fantastic attire, and not too mention, your numerous break-ups to make-ups with Ken . . . oh, and lets not forget your short lived fling with GI Joe.

Click on the link below to find out which Barbie personality represents you!

http://www.barbiecollector.com/collecting/games/personality/


I am the Original Teenage Fashion Model Barbie Doll!


No comments:

Post a Comment